First day of filming on the farm… Ollie talks about the first steps of goose production – rearing healthy goslings! Farm2Fork will feature in a new film for smallholders ‘a practical goose guide’ by the Smallholder Series. http://www.smallholderseries.co.uk/
- Why do we traditionally eat lamb at Easter?
- Can eating meat be healthier than a plant-based diet?
- Why pasture-raised chickens need grain
- A time for sharing – gathering the family around the Christmas table with the perfect goose
- In Our Hands – a film about food sovereignty
- A mindful way to rear livestock
- Healthy soil for a healthy planet
- The ethics of grass-fed
- Farming in the digital age
- Why choose free range pasture-raised chicken?
- Ditching the carbs – introducing the Ketogenic diet
- The problem with pesticides
- Welcome to the school of the slow-cooker!
- Celebrating the Great British Roast
- My Nuffield Farming Scholarship Journey – Leading The Grass-Fed Revolution