Why not try one of our traditional native breed beef boxes, pasture reared and 100% grass-fed to produce the finest, succulent tasting and tender beef. Our beef is matured on the bone and allowed to age for a minimum of 21 days before being traditionally butchered.
Contents and weights will vary, but as a guideline each box will weigh 20kg and typically contain:
- Six roasting/pot roasting joints (derived from topside, silverside and brisket)
- Eight packs of frying/grilling steaks (derived from rump, sirloin and rib-eye)
- Four packs of braising steak (derived from the chuck eye, feather and blade)
- Six packs of stewing stewing steak (derived from the leg and shin)
- Ten packs of mince (derived from lean trimmings)