Everyone loves a selection box – think about Christmas when you get all your favourite chocolates in one big box of joy. Now imagine you could get the same feeling with a big box of meat cuts, and prepare to be overjoyed. Our traditional native breed beef boxes, pasture reared and 100% grass-fed to produce the finest, succulent tasting and tender beef. Our beef is matured on the bone and allowed to age for a minimum of 21 days before being traditionally butchered.
Contents and weights will vary, but as a guideline each box will weigh 10kg and typically contain:
- Three roasting/pot roasting joints (derived from topside, silverside and brisket)
- Four packs of frying/grilling steaks (derived from rump and sirloin)
- Two packs of braising steak (derived from the chuck eye, feather and blade)
- Three packs of stewing steak (derived from the leg and shin)
- Five packs of mince (derived from lean trimmings)